Today’s quote is not about what you give, it’s about how you give. Attitude is everything, and as we support the causes that are near and dear to us let us do it with a smile. Whether it be tithing to the church, supporting orphans, feeding the homeless, sending in money for disaster relief, or whatever, giving should be a joy and not a burden. After all, didn’t Jesus say…
Today’s Bible or Not quote is about being blessed through giving, it’s a beatitude, but is it from the Bible?
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. – Bible or Not?
Today, give of yourself and then quickly forget about it. And if someone gives something to you, always be thankful and never forget it. This is sage advice.
Here are the Beatitudes from The Sermon on the Mount, see if today’s quote fits in.
– Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
– Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
– Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.
– Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
– Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy…
This is a great quote, full of wisdom, but is it Bible or Not?
“The miracle is this: the more we share the more we have.”
It brings to mind a quote from Jesus in the Bible. Luke 6:38 (New King James Version) – “Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
Click through to see the answer…